- Name: Agbami FPSO
- Field: Agbami Oil Field
- Country: Nigeria
- Field Operated By: Chevron
- Capacity: 250,000 barrels of oil per day, 450 million cubic feet of gas
- Year of Completion:
- The Agbami FPSO is moored in about 4,700 feet water depth, and at least 40 subsea wells will most likely be necessary to fully exploit the field.
- The FPSO will be designed to handle 250,000 barrels of oil per day, 450 million cubic feet of gas production per day and 450,000 barrels of injected water per day.
- Approximately 415 million cubic feet of gas per day will be re-injected. Designed to store approximately 2.2 million barrels of oil, the Agbami vessel is set to be on location for more than 20 years.
- The Agbami FPSO will have thirteen topside modules, which contain the main process and utility systems.
- Weighing approximately 30,000 tons, the vessel topsides will generate 75 megawatts of power and have living quarters for 100 personnel.
- DSME: construction of the Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessel
- Mustang: Concept development, FEED - Phase III, EPC Contract and Support
- KBR: engineering design and procurement services for the topsides
- Aker: Pusnes Offloading System
- Intecsea: FEED including concept development field layout, equipment design and selection for FPSO and subsea production system.
- In operation
- 2005 - Contract for the construction of the Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessel awarded to Daewoo Shipping and Marine Engineering (DSME) Corporation
- 2008 - Production of oil begins
- Agbami FPSO is one of the largest of these types of vessels in the world
- Mustang Engineering Platform References
- Aker FPSO Pusnes Offloading Systems
- International Protective Coatings FPSO References
- ChevronTexaco Press Release - ChevronTexaco and Partners Sign Agbami FPSO Construction Contract
- KBR Awarded Engineering Contract for ChevronTexaco's Agbami Project off Nigeria
- Chevron Announces First Oil Production From Agbami Field