- Operator: Edison
- Country: Egypt
- Location: Nile Delta
- Production start:
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Abu Qir development consists of 3 concessions (Abu Qir, North Abu Qir, West Abu Qir) located offshore in the Nile Delta in water depth ranging from 14 to 35 meters
- The offshore facilities include 7 platforms (including 2 bridge connected compression platforms, P1-C and P2-C), 24 wells and a network of sealines.
- The onshore facilities are located in the Meadia plant and have a treatment capacity of 480 MMScf per day.
- The oldest fields in the Abu Qir concessions have been in production since the 1970s.
- Saipem: Sealine and Riser, T&I
- Rosetti Marino: Engineering and Procurement activities for NAQ Q PII PLATFORM. Nr. 1 four legged Jacket, nr. 1 wellhead module and topside
- Seaway Heavy Lifting: T & I - decks and modules for P1-C and P2-C gas compression platforms
- 2009 - Edison acquired the block
- Edison, Egypt
- Saipem Africa Pipeline References
- Seaway Heavy Lifting Oil And Gas References
- Rosetti Marino Platform References
- Closing of agreement among Edison, egyptian goverment and EGPC for the hydrocarbons of Abu Qir in Egypt