- Name: Abu FSO
- Field: Abu Cluster Oil Fields
- Country: Malaysia
- Field Operated By:
- Capacity: bpd
- Year of Completion:
- The FSO is turret moored at water depth of 70 meters.
- She has 11 cargo oil tanks with a maximum capacity of 95,789 m³ (two designated as production tanks) and two slops tanks of 5,600 m³.
- The FSO is equipped with a facility to tandem moor offtake tankers at her stern. Her designed loading rate is 30,000 bbl/day, and offloading rate is 20,000 bbl/hr.
- The FSO is designed to accommodate tankers of between 60,000 and 150,000 SDW T.
- Bluewater: External Turret Mooring system