- Operator: Chevron
- Country: Netherlands
- Location: 280 kilometers north of Den Helder
- Production start: 2008
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The A12 field is located in block A12 approximately 280 kilometers north of Den Helder and is the first stage of the multi-phase development of shallow gas fields in the A&B Blocks of the Dutch part of the Continental Shelf.
- The current development phase included installation of a central processing platform, A12-CPP, an export pipeline connecting this platform to the A6-F3 pipeline and drilling and completion of seven development wells.
- Gas is transported via the Netra Nogat Pipeline System
- Heerema Marine Contractors: Central Processing Platform
- 2007 - Platform installed
- 2008 - First gas produced
- Platforms Netherlands Continental Shelf
- FoundOcean Subsea References
- First Gas Achieved From A12 Shallow Gas Development on Netherlands Continental Shelf